En Avant 2017 Dance team tryouts for NEW team members will be Sunday June 25th to determine placement levels for summer classes.
Dancers should try out by age, but may be asked to stay and try out again with the next older group. Tryouts will consist of some basic ballet warm ups, travelling Jazz skills, and brief choreography. Times will be as follows:
- 4-5 p.m. Ages 6-7 Newbies
- 5-6 p.m. Ages 8-10 Minis
- 7-8 p.m. Ages 11-13 Juniors
- 8-9 p.m. Ages 14 + Seniors
- Please note: There will be a second FORMAL team tryout at the end of summer classes to determine Fall team placement.
- All Team members are required to do Summer Ballet and Jazz technique classes.
- Requirements will vary by age. (I am very flexible with vacation and camp schedules, but please talk to me to figure out a plan)
- Please email me at email@example.com to Pre-register for tryouts by June 23rd at the latest so I can plan for numbers. I need to know Dancer’s Age, Grade, and Experience.
- Returning team members should sign up for summer classes with the current team level unless otherwise suggested by Heather
Other general info:
- ALL DANCERS NEED HAIR UP FOR AUDITIONS!
- ALL DANCERS WILL BE PLACED ON A TEAM. No cuts are made. Auditions are only to determine which team is the right level.
- All dancers should wear a leotard with tights or spandex shorts.
- Bring Ballet slippers and/or Jazz shoes
- Parents are not allowed in the room during tryouts.
Please encourage your child to have fun and enjoy the process! Please contact me if you have any questions!
Thanks, Coach Heather
cell: 715-523-9070 email: firstname.lastname@example.org